Mapric is a Brazilian company, headquartered in Sao Paulo since 1985, that stands out for producing and developing bioactives for cosmetic industry. We also distribute raw materials, from national and international companies, for cosmetic, chemical, compound pharmacy, pharmaceutical, food, veterinary, household industries and others.
Not only Mapric has partners to produce natural products from the Brazilian biodiversity, but also we are concerned in helping the extrativist community that is integrated in this process by stimulating their growth and wellbeing, promoting conservation and sustainable use of local biological diversity through access and benefit-sharing.
Always concerned with our clients needs, Mapric is certified by ISO 9001:2008 and has R&D laboratory, cold storage warehouse, and cleanroom to fraction and produce raw materials.
✓ Vegetable Extracts;
✓ Butters and Vegetable Oils;
✓ Inputs from Brazilian Biodiversity;
✓ Bioactives for skin and hair;
✓ Dermocosmetic Bases;
✓ Vitamins and Minerals;
Products from the Brazilian Biodiversity:
• Pataua Oil – Antioxidant, Emollient and Skin renewal;
• Pracaxi Oil – Repairs and prevent stretch marks, Anti-inflammatory;
• Bacaba Oil – Antioxidant, Moisturizing and Emollient;
• Bacuri Butter – Moisturizing and Skin regeneration;
• Murumuru Butter – Skin protector, Emollient and Antioxidant;
• Ucuuba Butter – Healing and Anti-inflammatory, and Replace animal tallow in soaps.